Ok. The only people I know reading this are my parents, so I really need y’all to comment here and let me know who my audience is.
It’s totally ok if it’s only my parents. But. I’m taking this opportunity to create my very first hashtag #sorrydad for those moments…where I have to be an adult
I’ve given you a list of questions and options to ask me some. Comment with your question and your answer.
Let’s start a conversation.
Respond to one question. or two. or all 20. As many or as few as you wish. Just please answer at least one.
There’s no grade for this test so don’t let it make you anxious. There are no right or wrong answers, just opinions. Your answer can be as long or as short as it needs to be.
Consider this one of those bullshit ‘get to know you’ activities, but you get to control your input. You do NOT have to come up with an adjective starting with the same letter as your name (though you special unicorns are welcome to do just that).
MOST IMPORTANTLY: have fun.
- Why is 2020 the ‘ideal vision?’ Is there something to that or is it just aesthetics?
- Was WW2 worse or better than WW1? Would WW3 end it all? Discuss.
- What’s the ideal age to start giving my nephews cash for their birthdays and how much should I give?
- Who’s done a meal delivery service (i.e. blue apron, hello fresh, etc.)? Did you enjoy it? Was it worth the money? Did you actually save time or money?
- What’s your favorite social media platform and why?
- What’s your favorite kind (genre) of book? Do you read other stuff you don’t consider books (audio, podcasts, magazines, newspapers, apps, etc)?
- Do you find studying hard?
- Do you believe in routine or do you wing it every day. Explain your position.
- Are you offended by a term or phrase (not profanity or racial slurs. I’m thinking like ‘feminist’ or ‘millennial’) that is current as of 2020? What is it and why does it offend you?
- How do you define ‘adulting?’
- Do you know what a bullet journal is? Are you obsessed with them? Feel free to gush.
- Do you know the difference between proofreading and editing? Prove it.
- It’s now a criminal offense to mistreat animals. Too harsh? or BoutDamnTime? Discuss.
- What’s the coolest modern/current technology? What’s the scariest?
- Want to talk about dieting (good or bad), food, fitness, or healthy eating?
- Ask me a question about your hair, skin, or nails. (Sure, even the gross ones)
- Ask me one of my 20 questions.
- Ask me a question of your own devising. You should consider your question ‘public’
- Solemnly swear to me you are up to no good. Do it properly.
- Batman or Superman? Defend your choice.
That’s all for today! Coming tomorrow: Let’s have a conversation